Terms & Conditions
Home › Terms & Conditions
- In these terms and conditions (T&Cs), ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ means Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. (BTMI).
- Please read the T&Cs carefully as they apply to your use of the internet site: www.foreverbeginsinbarbados.com. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the T&Cs including those revisions referred to in (c).
- T&Cs may be revised. Revised T&Cs will take effect immediately.
- Your use of the Site may be governed by additional T&Cs. Where this is the case you will be notified, and those additional T&Cs:
- will apply to your use of such parts or features of the Site in addition to these T&Cs; and
- will prevail over the T&Cs to the extent of any inconsistency.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to copyright, trade mark and possibly other intellectual property rights. In these T&Cs, ‘Content’ means anything that you may see, read, hear, upload, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, artwork, graphics, design, photographs, illustrations, text, music, songs, videos, tags and other materials or subject-matter on the Site.
- Unless you are expressly authorised by us, or otherwise by law, you must not do any of the following yourself, or permit or authorise any other person to:
- sell, reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate to the public (e.g. by making available online or electronically transmitting) modify, display, perform in public, prepare derivative works based on or make an adaptation of, repost or otherwise use any of the Content (or any readily identifiable portion of the Content) in any way without our prior written consent; or
- otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or license to you any intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
3. Content of the Site
- We attempt to keep the Content of the Site up to date. However, we do not warrant the accuracy or currency of the Content.
- You acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to change at any time.
- All prices quoted on the Site are in $USD unless otherwise indicated.
- Prices quoted on the Site should be used as a guide only as they may change from time to time.
- The views which are expressed by members of the public who have uploaded Content to the Site are not our views and we accept no liability in respect of any Content posted on the Site by third parties, nor are we responsible for its content or accuracy. Any reliance you place on Content posted on the Site is at your own risk.
- If you consider any Content that has been posted to the Site is offensive, unsuitable or has in some other way breached these T&Cs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the relevant Content and your reasons for objecting to it. We will consider your objection and determine whether the Content should be removed at our sole discretion.
4. Your Use of the Site
- You must not:
- use the Site without the authority and supervision of a parent or guardian, if you have not reached the age of majority under any Applicable Law;
- disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site;
- reproduce any Content from our Site without our express written permission, which we may withhold or grant (on terms acceptable to us), in our absolute discretion;
- violate any applicable law relating to your use of the Site; or
- use or disseminate personal data or private information about other users of the Site.
- In these T&Cs, Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
- any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- any obligation under any licence in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
- You must not: